Light Vs. Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking around

2 posters

Go down

Looking around Empty Looking around

Post  Egaite Yuku Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:23 pm

A white bright star appeared on the ground. Its details being drawn into existence. Lezard phased into appearance and stumbled onto the floor. "That spell always takes so long...." He looked around seeing mindless bodies walk around Shocked "Well, this is nice, I wonder if you folks have friends" Lezard pushed up his glasses, smiling and he walked around, a book in his hand and a smile on his face. Ready to find out what his purpose for coming here was.
Egaite Yuku
Egaite Yuku

Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty RE: Looking Around

Post  Riu Hiromeki Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:06 am

Among the bodies, there was a death knight. His face was covered by his helmet. His identity unknown to most. What had he come here for? Of course there was no answer to that. He had wandered around for several hours, but now that it was drawing close to midnight, he preffered laying out in the open gazing at the moon. Even though he was immortal, he was compelled to the moon. Somehow, the moon filled part of his being making him almost complete in this meaningless existence..

Riu Hiromeki

Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty Re: Looking around

Post  Egaite Yuku Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:10 am

Lezard jumped over a rotting zombie to see a man lying on the floor. Looking at the man Lezard pulled up a zombie arm that laid rampant on the floor. poking the man Lezard asked him. "Hellooo? Are you human there?" The constant poking started to make a ringing noise on the man's helmet. Zombies around started to look around where the source of noise was coming from.
Egaite Yuku
Egaite Yuku

Back to top Go down

Post  Riu Hiromeki Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:24 am

Irritated by the constant poking upon his helmet, he clutched the man's hands. Glaring at him through the slit in his helmet where his eyes would be situated, Riu spoke, "Daring today? Aren't we? Who are you to cross my path and show me such disrespect?" In certainty, Riu was actually amused by the actions this man took. He didn't take the man for a fool... He was curious to see what the man would say..

Riu Hiromeki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum