Light Vs. Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunslingers

2 posters

Go down

Gunslingers Empty Gunslingers

Post  Heru Pembala Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:30 pm

When I would play roleplays like this I would like to be a gunslinger.

Gunslingers are much like Van Hellsing. They use firearms, blessed bullets, etc. to deal with the removal of demons. While having very little supernatural powers themselves, their weapons, tactics, and variation of kinda are many. Just an idea and it is up to you :3.

Heru Pembala

Back to top Go down

Gunslingers Empty Re: Gunslingers

Post  Kinshi Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:03 am

This sounds like a good idea... but a gunslinger sounds like it would only be a holy creature and I have all classes have an opposite (example: Paladin = Death Knight) If you can think of an opposite for gunslinger and if you give me a neat, brief description of both classes, I will add them.
Kinshi
Kinshi
Admin

https://lightvsdark.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Heru Pembala Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:33 am

Gunslinger <Light>: Usually counted as holy people and demon slayers, the Gunslingers have always tried to keep a balance between the light and dark by removing the more powerful demons from existence. Using blessed bullets to forcefully exorcise the demon being hit by the rounds or round. Keeps many weapons and devices at their disposal.

Gunrunner <Dark>: The keepers of gray. These demons are some of the most powerful of the others when trained. Having trained in both pure tactics and weapons, the Gunrunners are a very formidable foe for the Gunslingers. Using different types of weapons and devices, the gunrunners are almost always called in when a Gunslinger is present.

Heru Pembala

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinshi Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:06 am

Your wish is my command ^^
Kinshi
Kinshi
Admin

https://lightvsdark.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content